Facing a serious illness brings everyday challenges. The basic worries of life – cooking, running errands, housework – are multiplied by having to manage an illness at the same time.
Transitions is here to help.
The Transitions™ support team brings relief by providing companionship, assistance with tasks and referrals to community resources. Funded with the help of community donations, Transitions services are provided at no cost.
The Transitions staff can provide:
- Help with locating community resources to assist you at home
- Help in making decisions about options for care
- Help with coping with the challenges of a life-limiting illness
A Transitions volunteer can provide:
- Companionship visits
- Respite breaks for caregivers
- Help with errands and meal preparation
View the video below for a full explaination of Transitions